The Bravely NeoWiki is your source for all things related to Bravely Default and Bravely Second! Members and guests alike are free to edit most pages. If you are confused and would like to know the basics of editing, please check these guidelines. You can also use the main talk page to post a question, and someone should be in touch with you soon!
You may log in with your Neoseeker username and password!
Bravely Default: Fairy's Effect is the next installment in the Bravely series games, developed by Square Enix and Silicon Studio for Android and iOS platforms. The game was released on March 21, 2017 in Japan.
The game is said to feature a new form of storytelling, called "Time Shift," where warriors of past and future clash into conflict. "Light and Dark" & "Hope and Despair" are mentioned to be major elements of the story. The game also introduces a brand-new style of combat known as "Brave Shift," in which players actively move their characters in battle. (Read the full article...
As of April 23 2018, this NeoWiki currently has 201 articles
and 703 images
- Talk:Main Page - (Ciel Phantomhive, 21:05, 10 February 2018)
- Status Ailments - (Ciel Phantomhive, 20:34, 10 February 2018)
- List of all enemies in Bravely Second - (184.108.40.206, 00:15, 20 November 2017)
- Bravely Second: End Layer - (Ciel Phantomhive, 20:05, 28 August 2017)
- Knight (Bravely Second) - (220.127.116.11, 04:00, 27 July 2017)
- Templar (Bravely Second) - (18.104.22.168, 03:59, 27 July 2017)
- Kaiser (Bravely Second) - (22.214.171.124, 03:39, 27 July 2017)
- Guardian (Bravely Second) - (126.96.36.199, 03:03, 27 July 2017)
- Bravely Default Is Celebrating Its 5th Anniversary Today (Oct 13, 2017)
- Bravely Second Review (May 11, 2016)
- RPG Fans Are The Real Winners Of E3 2015 (Jul 06, 2015)
- Mrgrgr! Bravely Second Gets Its First English Screenshots (Jun 04, 2015)
- The Next Bravely Game Might Be A Completely New Title (May 26, 2015)
- Bravely Second Soundtrack To Be Released In Japan Next Week (May 12, 2015)
- Bravely Second Preview (May 10, 2015)
- Bravely Second Only Sold Through 54% Of Its Shipment (May 02, 2015)
-  (Apr 30, 2015)
- Bravely Second Passes 100,000 Sales in Its Launch Week in Japan (Apr 30, 2015)
TOP BRAVELY DEFAULT FORUMS